Monday, August 8, 2011

The Final Summit

The Final Summit

A Quest to Find the One Principle That Will Save Humanity

By Andy Andrews    
Published by Thomas Nelson

As part of a BookSneeze® registration I was given a complimentarily copy of “The Final Summit – A Quest to Find the One Principle That Will Save Humanity by Andy Andrews”.  In part of the agreement I was to read the book in its entirety then write a review about it.

This story is about a man who is chosen to save humanity.  He experiences visions and epiphanies that will lead him into a whole new life style.  He becomes a Traveler and is the only Traveler still living.  The story follows his journey to answer a very complicated question.  The only way to find the answer is to look from within and look outside the box and inside the box at the same time.

This novel was alright.  I had a really hard time getting into it.  Nearly half way through was when I became interested.  Meeting the characters at the final summit is what caught my attention.  The story was meant to be suspenseful, wondering if David will figure out what he has been asked to reveal.  The author succeeded to make the readers wonder and really think about what could happen next.  The elements of the story flowed together. I was surprised with the outcome of the novel.  The message is heartwarming and inspiring.  The author made the readers think really hard about their own lives.  I would not say it challenged my faith but it made me grateful for my faith and what I do have.  I would recommend this novel to others if they are looking for a refreshing look on life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment